Labels

Monday, October 22, 2012

The Tide of the Mermaid Tears

The Tide of the Mermaid Tears by Marcia Lynn McClure


A romance book that involves the sea, mermaids, mermans and mermaid tears. Ember Taffee is always searching for treasures along the seashore. She is always interested in mermaid's tears which are pieces of glass that have been washed up from the sea. One day she finds a man who has been washed up from the sea. She takes him home where she lives with her mother and sister. Ember's father, Mariner Taffee, had been lost at sea 15 years ago.
Ridge West is nursed back to health by Ember's mother, Tempest. Lily is the sister of Ember.
I liked the stories and tales that are told about the sea in this book. It was a fast reading book. Some violence, no bad language and no sex. I thought at the beginning that Ember was much younger that she was. I tired of the word giggling but that was me. It is a good read for romance and tales of the sea. Some mystery and I really thought the book got better as it got closer to the end.

I am giving it a 4 star because it held my interest.
I wish to thank the author, Marcia Lynn McClure for a complimentary copy to read and review.
Leona

No comments: